It’s that time of the season…! Scientists claim that the mind is more active by the end of the summer. It’s a fact, I think… But even if it isn’t, there is no better time for me to hold a contest. So, put those creative Seddie minds into gear! I’ll be doing a fanart, fanfiction, and even fanvid contest!
And we gotta have prizes! Everyone loves prizes… Each category will have a first prize granted. (other prizes may be granted depending upon participation)
All first prize winners will receive:
* A Twitter or Youtube background (the winner chooses which site the background will be made for)
* Promotion of your art/fiction/video
- Must be Seddie related
- You may enter once per category (this gives you three opportunities to win)
- You may change your entry til the due date.
- Must be under a PG-13 rating (keep it clean)
- Must be your own work (though we’re sure you’re all aware of that one..)
- Your entry must be complete. (please give your best effort)
- No photo manips and/or screencap edits
- Must be no longer then 5000 words (Sorry for the limit)
- Can be any form of literature
- No adult/mature content
Fanvid Rules: (see general rules)
* Please contact me (RobSp1derp1g) at these following sites:
Please be sure to mention this contest, otherwise I may not reply.
(We never know when Viacom’s going to say “no iCarly videos on Youtube” so, I think you should send your videos through e-mail as well as uploading them on YouTube)
CONTEST ENDS OCTOBER 20TH, 2010.
So, put your thinking caps on. And until we meet again, have a Seddietastic Seddietember and have your daily Seddie fix!
OFFICIAL RULES OF THE CONTEST:
Eligibility: To enter the Contest, you must: (1) be a legal resident of the World or the State of Wisconsin, and (2) be located in the World or Wisconsin at the time of entry (“Participant”).
Contest Period: The Contest begins at 4:00 p.m. Greenwich Medium Time (“GMT”) on September 6, 2010 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on October 20, 2010 (“Contest Period”).
Enter at: http://robsp1derp1g.wordpress.com
Limit: Entries limited to three (3) entries per user, which means, one (1) entry per category.
Prize (s): Grand Prize: Grand Prize winners (“Grand Prize Winners”) will receive a Seddie-themed background for use on Twitter or Youtube (the “Background”). Total Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of Grand Prize: About 20 bucks.
Winner List: To receive the name of the Grand Prize Winner or an additional copy of these Official Rules, just go to “RobSp1derp1g’s iCarly Reviews” located on http://robsp1derp1g.wordpress.com/2010/09/06/seddie-contest/ (the “Blog”). You may also view the Official Rules by visiting the Blog during the Contest Period, but I just mentioned that.
EDIT: The contest has ended, the results are here.